Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gaffe of the day: Hillary has experience from day 1"

February 2, 2008
University of Texas Debate

Why Barry wants to be president: "I'm running for president because I want to help America be as good as its promise." And he has no idea how - nor does he ever say. That's what a cerebral person says.

Barry: And part of the argument that I'm making in this campaign is that it is important to be right on day 1 - because I'm not going to be right on every single issue. The reason this is important, again, is that Senator Clinton, I think, fairly, has claimed that she's got experience on day 1.

SHRC: Well, I have to agree with everything Barack just said!

Laughter, applause and Barry's nose going up in his typical Messiah-like fashion. Pow to the kisser!

No comments: