Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gay card?

9-28-08

CHRISTOPHER GOODWIN's (The Guardian) article about Rachel Maddow. He describes who she is starting with self-proclaimed 'butch dyke' then 'the first openly gay Rhodes scholar' and she didn't have a show "not only because I am gay, but because of what I look like. I am not a Barbie girl with Barbie doll-like looks.'"

Isn't that the gay card? She didn't get a job because she's a dyke? Who the hell cares. It's MSNBC not FOX. I find her offensive because she is a clone of Herr Olberman: the same gotcha inanity, the same haughty look at me I'm smart, the same denial of sexism, the same intonations, the same all around negativity. Who wants to listen to someone ranting every single night? Especially following an avowed I call everybody a racist to make barry love me openly misogynistic I rant because I'm too fat to see my penis rage-filled man?

This quote is simply insane. What would she say and who would she attack if she wasn't underwhelmed? She's as much infatuated with the self-proclaimed I am who we have been waiting for messiah as the rest of the MSNBC cult followers.
Maddow is no knee-jerk liberal and says she is 'frequently underwhelmed' by Barack Obama. Although she believes he was right to oppose the Iraq war, 'his war policy stuff now is total bullshit. [Withdrawing] one or two brigades a month? You want your son to be in the last brigade?
Notice she said SON. And she is just one more of the pro-obama media who ignorantly believes that what barry said about Iraq somehow had relevance. Stunning ignorance coming from a Rhodes scholar of whatever sexual preference. Yo Rachel barry's war policy stuff has always been bullshit. You fell for it like the rest of the mesmerized masses. Will you have the integrity to admit to it? That would be worth tuning in for.

No comments: