Monday, March 3, 2008

Senator Clinton: "Obama has a speech"

March 3, 2008
Senator Clinton Stump

HRC: I think that I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. I know Senator McCcain has a life time of experience that he will bring to the White House and Senator Obama has a speech he gave on 2002.

CAFFERTY whines.

BORGER: His answer to that is 'do you think my supporters are delusional'. He said that in a recent debate.

JOHN KING:...consider what she just said there. She's essentially saying that Barack Obama is a fraud. He has a speech and I have a record....

BLITZER: I've always felt that if she does win the nomination, she would have no choice but to ask him to be her running mate because it would rally the democrats, bring the party together, although I'm not convinced he necessarily would have to ask her.

BORGER: No. Definitely not. Laughs.

KING laughs.

CAFFERTY: The answer to that would be real interesting.

I think he is in terrible need of a colonic.

Hmm...barry didn't ask her and where is he now? And what are they whining about now? HRC going out and swaying her voters who are pissed he didn't pick her.

No comments: