Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Obama: "I have no doubt I will get the voters who voted for her."

January 23, 2008
Countdown with Herr Olbermann


video courtesy of firedoglake
OLBERMANN: Interview with David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) in which the Illinois Democrat addressed a question from David Browdy about whether Sen Clinton would "be a drag in down ticket races" as a presidential candidate.

(Video clip) OBAMA: I think there's no doubt THAT she has higher negatives than any remaining democratic. You know that's just a fact. And there are some who will not vote her. (but its wrong that hers aren't voting for him? Hypocrite.

I have no doubt that I'll--once the nomination contest is over, I will get the people who voted for her. Now the question is: Can she get the people who for me?
Yep. January 23rd and he is that smug that the sheep will run home to The Messiah. This is just one of the reasons why they aren't crossing over. His absolute arrogance and sense of entitlement. Of course they'll vote for me - I'm The One. But My Followers are loyal only unto The Messiah. Elitist?

No comments: