Friday, September 19, 2008

Quote of the day: "She's basically Bush in drag."

September 19, 2008
Real Time with Bill Maher, Will. I. Am, Naomi Klein and non-citizen
Since I seem to be in a ranting mood I thought this video would make for interesting viewing. I won't give this man many words -- in fact, I will not name him -- but what right does a British citizen living in America have to go off like this? And how did he "vote" for Bush, who he once spoke glowingly about? And the same goes for the obamerized brit Richard Wolffe. He goes on and on about rural America and the working class and he's a blue-blooded Oxford graduate who co-wrote a cookbook. I wonder if he has any arugula recipes or creative ways to incorporate Kool-Aid into the effete elite's diet.
Here's Bill Maher telling non-citizen to quit his shit fit.

Video courtesy of chuckleyux
Naomi Klein: "She's (Palin) basically Bush in drag."

Non-citizen: WE have to talk about Palin. Bill, let me just say, I don't want to go this far in talking about her. She is a farce! This nomination, the nomination of THIS PERSON to be potentially President of the United States next January – that's the possibility, technically speaking she could be President next January – is a joke! It is absurd! It is something that should be dismissed out of hand as the most irresponsible act any candidate has ever made, ever!

MAHER: Okay....your little shit fit...I agree with you, but-"

Non-citizen: It was not a shit fit! This is an outrage, an outrage! And after three weeks, no press conference. What is this, Putin's Russia?"

MAHER: I know, we're all upset about it.

Non-citizen: WE need to be more upset! WE need to be much more upset!

Yo, you ain't no citizen, so feel free to pack up and go home. Or won't they let you back in?

No comments: