Friday, September 26, 2008

Sexist video: 'We've come a long way, Baby!"

More fine examples of sexism. I truly cannot understand how people continue to deny that sexism exists. It's clear they choose not to see. The older women like Clift (68), Mitchell (61), Noonan (58), Dowd (56), Borger (56), Brazile (48), Mika (41) are the true beasts. They do it to so it won't be done to them. And how clueless are the Kliffettes who write: "Sorry, Hillary, girls already rule!" Ms Kliff, are you getting paid as much as your male coworkers? Have you gotten the same promotions? The same jobs? Were you hired on merit or to fill a quota? What's percentage of the seniority are men?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say. I had no idea all that was going on. Thanks for having these polls. I can't imagine any of that happening in reference to Michelle Obama or Sarah Palin. Men are pigs.

Anonymous said...

i'm a man and I cried when I watched this. how are they getting away with this live on the air and those Hispanics make a comment that is not nasty and they get fired. shows that only race matters. what a way for the first aa to get elected.