Saturday, October 25, 2008

Humorous quote of the day: "It's my own!"

September 25, 2008
Sioux City, Iowa stump
Gov Palin makes light of the "investigative journalism" that uncovered the $150k spent on her wardrobe. What's the problem? She is doing her best to stimulate the economy. Beats marking her words that an international crisis is coming and John McCain is gonna need help. The pro-Obama media coverage thinks the wardrobe is more important than national security.

He youngest daughter introduced her but I couldn't understand what she said. MSNBC was having "technical difficulties" and then ran her interview with staunchly pro-Obama Brian Williams.

She said the weather in Iowa reminded her of Alaska. "Nice and crisp getting off the airplane -- it reminded me of Alaska, so I put my warm jacket on." (She looked directly into the camera.) "And it's my OWN jacket. It doesn't belong to anyone else!"

No comments: