Friday, November 21, 2008

barry's not trustable

Great to hear from you guys. Nothing like a good rant to bring you out of hiding. Thing is it looks like it went through or is going through. I'm ambivalent. Sen Clinton is the best person for it no doubt there. She would find it a real challenge and really work at it - he knows that. It's I don't trust him. Not at all. He doesn't have to worry about her trust. She has been held accountable for two decades. She of all people knows the stakes, she knows she's the best and she wants to help. Simple as that. She says 'you' 'we' and 'us'. barry says 'I', 'me' 'The American People'. Call it ambitious if you like. Ambitious is one of those sexist codes words. Have you heard the proobamedia refer to barry as ambitious? Can someone without ambition run for president? Well other than John Kerry and the rest of the pink-faced presidential failures. It's barry she has to worry about and he has a habit of throwing people under the bus. Good luck Senator Clinton. I hope it's really something you wanted to do. Your moment in history will be riding on this and my money's on you. barry no. Not ever.

No comments: