Monday, November 24, 2008

"I have the judgment to lead!"

November 24, 2008

From the look on his face in his press conference, I bet barry wishes he had taken his own advice. November 8, 2004, fresh off his US Senate win.

Video courtesy of TravisTCleveland

BARRY: I am a believer in knowing what you're doing when you apply for a job. I think that if I were to seriously consider running on a national ticket, I would essentially have to start now [4 years ago he said this] before having served a day in the senate. Now they're may be some people who might be comfortable doing that - but I am not one of those people.

So, not having started in 2004, he was ready 27 months and 130 or so days in the senate later?

JUDGMENT?

Also included in the video is his Iraq fairy tale - on which he based his claim of "superior judgment". See how it evolves...and that was just the start of his trademark obamanating.

No comments: