Monday, November 3, 2008

obamessiah feels vidicated


video courtesy of
"the most entrenched lobbyists" aka axelrod

BARRY:...The premise of this candidacy. And 21 months later my faith in the American People has been vindicated." (mixed crowd reaction)

Wait no more my faithful flock - my wife is proud of her country for the first time in her adult life and my presidency restores my faith in American. We are patriots now that we will be living in the White House. And you failed my my cult followers I would still have no faith in the American people. How much more arrogant and entitled does it get?

Messiah Complex as in: "We are the ones we've been waiting for!"

October 31st
CBS News'JOHN BENTLEY
In Iowa. “On the day of the Iowa caucus, my faith in the American people was vindicated and what you started here in Iowa has swept the nation.

MCCAIN's counter: I’ve been humbled and honored to have the great opportunity to serve this nation, the greatest nation in the world and defend its freedom and I’ll do that until my last breath.

Bill Burton: It’s pathetic that John McCain would take a statement Barack Obama has been making for a year about his faith in the American people and distort it to attack his patriotism.

Expected: “Sadly, this is what we’ve come to expect from a desperate, dishonorable campaign that will say anything in a failed attempt to win this election.”

Desperate and dishonorable? And what is he by saying these words about his opponent?

No comments: