Monday, November 24, 2008

Quote of the day: "I don't think I have anything to say on that"

November 24, 2008
White House press briefing

Deputy Press Secretary Tony Fratto doesn't want to talk about barry's birth certificate either.

FRATTO: Lester, and then we're done.

LESTER: Thank you, Tony. Two questions. There's been extensive media coverage of where the two Obama daughters will attend school. And my question: The White House believes that they should be able to attend the school their parents select without criticism because it's private rather than public, don't you?

FRATTO: I think we support all parents making that decision.

LESTER: Good. The CEO of WorldNetDaily has called on the President-elect to release a birth certificate listing the hospital and names of parents. The White House believes that this would fully satisfy the constitutional requirement, don't you?

FRATTO: I don't think I have anything to say on that, Lester, and I think we're going to end it right there.

No comments: