Tuesday, December 9, 2008

barry's obamating re: Blagojevich

December 9, 2008
Countdown

barry is going to try obamanating but this time it is not going to work. His lies are already transparent. The proobamedia wants to be in the loop and they had no idea this was coming, which is funny on it's own. Why are they surprised? The fact they are says a great deal. Olbermann is already pist.

BARRY: I am saddened and sobered by the news that came out of the US Attorneys office today. But as this is an ongoing investigation involving the governor, I don't think it will be appropriate for me to comment on the issue at this time.

OLBERMANN: Oh no. Not four more years of no commenting on ongoing investigations. Not that crap! That's not change we can believe in! Surely there's something president elect can say about his involvement without compromising Mr Fitzgerald's efforts.

I'm sorry but this is hysterical. The outrage of obamerized! Just wait till Olbermann sinks his wild boar fangs into barry's scrawny hide. I don't even want to see that. It will be very ugly since anyone who makes Olbermann look stupid (besides himself) pays the price. Even his bud Rachel Maddow was upset. But they are twins separated at birth so it's not a shocker.

BARRY: I had no contact [shakes head] with the governor, uh, or his office, uh, and so we were not, uh I-I-I was not aware of uh, [looks down and to the right = lie] what was happening. And as I said, it-it was a sad day, uh, for Illinois and beyond that I don't think it's appropriate to comment.

Blag on video in response to reporter asking him if he had a cloud over him.

BLAGOJEVICH: I think there's nothing but sunshine hanging over me. I appreciate anybody who wants to tape me openly and notoriously. And those who feel like they want to sneakily and wear taping devices I would remind them that it kinda smells like Nixon and Watergate.

It smells a lot worse than that and so will federal prison. I wonder how Rod feels about sharing undies? Rezko didn't, which might explain why he's out and working with the feds.

OLBERMANN: Is this guy the stupidest SOB on the planet or the craziest. How in the world did he think in this day when there are such things as wiretaps and videotapes and all the rest that nobody would turn him in and somehow he'd get away with this? That's the part that makes no sense - not the fact that he got caught.

It makes sense alright. He had his one chance and he was capitalizing. He knew he was under investigation - he has been since barry's campaign fundraiser was brought to trial. He had nothing to lose so why not cash in? People outside Chicago just don't get this - nor will they ever. It's business as usual...exposed.

What is Olbermann going to say when barry's part in all this gets exposed?

3 comments:

Ted said...

A number of commentators (including El Rushbo) are wondering aloud why US Atty Fitzgerald dropped his bomb now rather than wait till his corruption case(s) were better developed/solidified (e.g., exchange for Blago “selling” Obama’s Senate seat actually transacted).

Seems to me Fitzgerald is aware that the Supreme Court needs to “drop ITS bomb” (Obama not a “natural born citizen”) this Friday — before the Electors vote next Monday; hence Fitzgerald’s big case would be shoved to the back burner as almost an irrelevent afterthought if he waited until after Obama was disqualified by the Supremes. (Fitzgerald has worked too hard and too long to have his investigation and case pushed aside by what undoubtedly WILL BE the story of the century — Obama disqualified from the Presidency under the Constitution’s Article II.)

Ted said...

In other words, Fitzgerald HAD to act thie week BEFORE the Supreme Court (as is expected) disqualifies Obama, or Fitzgerald would be viewed as simply jumping on the bandwagon -- rather than appearing to be ahead of the game.

mattie said...

hey Ted.

Good points. I live in Chicago and know Fitzgerald from other cases. He put Scooter Libby away and Rove tried to get him off the Rezko case.

He was very emotional for him so there is a great deal more to the story. I don't know if you saw blago with the sit in? Who knows if Bank of America had something to do with it. And actually blago did a good thing there and got the workers some money.

I have to assume that barry is mentioned in there somewhere. Valerie Jarrett his number one woman was Senator candidate #1. She, I believe was his number one choice.

Supposedly there is tape of Axelrod and Rahm Emanuel so who knows. And supposedly Emanuel tipped off the feds. I don't believe that because they've been taping blago for a long time because of his rezko problem.

So barry however indirectly and Jesse Jr is in deep water and many other people connected to barry. I want to know who the million dollar man is. I hope it's not Jesse Sr.

As far as the Wrotnowski case - it has a better chance than Donofrio's but I can't see them getting involved. 64 million people are alot to go against.

As far as Berg case - I am very interested in why barry hasn't released his vault copy, medical recrds, school records... Now that the proobamedia has had their eyes I think the other things might get some traction because they don't want to made complete fools of. They can't say they weren't warned.

We'll see soon enough. Corrupt politicians = corrupt reporters so we should get more leaks are coming.

Thanks for the comments. It reminds me I forgot to post updates in everything mentioned!

Stay tuned.