Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beard vs no beard?

December 3, 2008

Comic relief from CNN. barry's upset Richardson shaved off his beard. Why? Because it filled another little check box? It reminded him of Lincoln? Or for obvious reasons?
BARRY: I think it was a mistake for him to get rid of it. I thought that whole Western, rugged look was really working for him. For some reason, maybe because it was scratchy when he kissed his wife, he was forced to get rid of it. But we're deeply disappointed with the loss of the beard.

RICHARDSON via Esquire Magazine: After the campaign, I grew a beard as a rebellion against those consultants who told me I had to comb my hair, shave, lose weight. I said, You know, I'm gonna do what I want now. That was a good feeling.
Who needs a consultant to tell them to comb their hair?

No comments: