Monday, March 30, 2009

Octuplets: Morning after first two octuplets home (video)

March 30, 2009

(3-30) Octuplets: Updated list of posts

I’m not sure what happened but some of radaronline’s videos have become embeddable. This is a video from the morning after she brought the first two home from the hospital. Most interesting is the exchange between the interviewer and Nadya about security. Nadya was talking about a neighbor lady being in the bushes with her kids.

MAN: Are you going to put in an alarm system - a security system?

NADYA: That’s a good - yes, definitely. I forgot about that. My head is racing.

Yeah, in the middle of the night, some guy came over. Yeah, I know. Some strange guy came over. Young. Young. They’re always young.

They’re always? So this has happened several times before and she still had not gotten a security system. So did Munoz actually discuss it? And if he had people willing to provide security that first night for free - why didn’t he do something about it?

Watch how she reacts to a stranger at her house in the middle of the night with no security when her babies have just come home.

NADYA: And I don’t get angry. I mean, I don’t know what he wanted.

MAN: That’s gonna be…

NADYA: Kinda feaky, yeah. It scared me. And the nanny’s like, ‘Who’s this? Who do you want?’ [Laughs]….

MAN:…What time was this?

NADYA: Like two - three o’clock in the morning.

Watch how close the camera gets to the infant in the crib. Later she talks about how no one is to be in there. Then the man asks about the “father”.

MAN: Did you get any calls from the father?

NADYA: The who? The who?

MAN: Is there a father…at all?

NADYA: No.

What’s funny about the fact that 10 boys will have no male role model? Something that was premeditated.Just what how she reacts to the interviewer. She giggles like a teenage girl.

She has frequently said in defense of not needing AIW is that her children are not at risk - not medically fragile. Here she admits it.

NADYA: They’re big. They don’t even remind me of preemies. They’re still at risk because they were born so early.

MAN: Did you get up last night? Were you worried at all about that?

NADYA: I walked in and I got worried about contamination. I worried about people in here and we’re not supposed-nobody supposed to be in here. So I did worry, especially that many people. That’s just not ok. I got reprimanded alot by the hospital.

MAN: You did?

NADYA: They said that if we’re considering that allowing that to happen again, they won’t release the babies.

So she just admitted that no one is supposed to be there - no neighborhood people can be there - nobody can be around the octuplets except her kids - and yet standing right there is the interviewer and camera person (if they’re not the same). Watch how close the camera lens gets to the babies.

NADYA: They can’t - it’s RSV season and so nobody would be able to actually come face to face with them except my kids - they’re an exception. Yeah, it’s just not safe - it’s not safe for them - even adults. [laughs]

MAN: All it takes is one crazy…

NADYA: That’s all it takes is one crazy. And sometimes it’s hard to discern who is very emotionally stable and who is not, especially if I just barely see them. I have to be very cautious and protective of me and my family, because it’s hard to discern who is mentally stable and who’s not. So I can’t automatically prejudge them. You don’t know…If they ask for an autograph, I ask for theirs cuz what’s the difference between me and them? Nothing.

So at the beginning she laughs talking about a stranger coming to the door at 3 am and then she says in response to his question that she forgot about a security system and then at the end says she has to be very protective of her family. No connection at all. She says things like they are required lines. Just like the line about hiw no one is to be face to face with the children or in the nursery and here he and the cameraman are. No clue. She also admits that the hospital reprimanded her as well as AIW. So a report got back to the hospital independent of AIW.

She really has no idea what she reveals in these interviews. She just confirmed what AIW and Allred said in their statement.

No comments: