Thursday, July 30, 2009

O’Donnell: “We get more endowed in bed”


July 29, 2009

I started watching MSNBC again since they started full force after the birthers. I had truly forgotten what sexist pigs they have on and how “Mommy” and Tamron Hall sit there and say nothing. Larry O’Donnell, who professed his love for Sarah Palin after seeing her on SNL, now finds her mentally deficient. [She didn't acknowledge him at SNL.] He and Barnicle are pigs. And Donny Deutsch(bag)’s in the sty next to them. I watched only one segment with him and he tackled both Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton in relation to Maureen Dowd’s blog post, which compared the two. Wonder whose blog she’s ripped off lately? She was on Willie’s new show this morning and Larry has a 6th grade job about her. Sorta what goes around comes around.

MIKA in reference to Larry. (Shattner, totally blotto, performed Palin’s farewell address as poetry. Whatever Shattner has – he’s got too. [Laughs]

BARNICLE: He’s been up all night.

Larry looks like it. Why does he seem to be growing more hair?

GEIST: Crazy Larry’s out today.

LARRY: You know what? I saw my first early, early morning with Willie Geist or whatever his name is.

GEIST: It’s “Way too Early”, pal.

LARRY: This is what I didn’t know. I’m telling you – this is how you promo this show. The promo of the show is: “We get more endowed in bed.”

Barnicle looks at Geist – they’re sitting right up next to each other as usual. Willie Geist would make a lovely transvestite, wouldn’t he?

LARRY: I didn’t know you did that on this show. I would have set my alarm if I knew….

MOMMY: Wow.

GEIST: I’m not going to go there, Lawrence. I was grateful that Maureen [Dowd] was kind enough to come on the show this morning.

Mommy laughs.

GEIST: Let’s go to weather, Mika. How about that?

Willie wants folks to come on his show.

LARRY: It was Maureen’s first use of her bedroom voice on national TV.

MOMMY: Ooooooooh. We’re gonna play a little of that later.

ODONNELL: Please play more.

GEIST: Can we have him removed from the set?

MOMMY: I’m serious. It’s nine minutes past the hour.

BARNICLE: Where’s security?

GESIT We’re on TV right now, do you know that?

BARNICLE: Louis!

MOMMY: Seriously.

BARNICLE: Get Louis over here to have Lawrence taken out off the set!

GESIT: Clear the set.

MOMMY: Alright. Lawrence? [Clears her voice.] We’re gonna go to weather now, thank you. [Makes face]

BILL the weatherman: Wow.

MOMMY: Yeah.

Sends it upstairs to the weatherman.

BILL: Lawrence is making the rest of us look like choirboys. I like this. This is good. Like I’m sane.

***

It was not blurted. It was fully intentional. He says it later as well. And he sits there smirking in to the camera.

Not exactly sure how she meant this.

After the weather segment, Mommy says: Let’s get beyond the Gates story. [Somewhat under her breath looking at Larry.] I don’t know what Lawrence might say.

BARNICLE: Talk fast.

No comments: