Thursday, October 23, 2008

Obama's "Real America"

Obama's answer to Gov Palin's "Real America". First stumping in Virginia and then an Indiana radio ad. See here for Michelle Obama's real America.
CNN SASHA JOHNSON:
"I know some folks may not think so, but this looks like the real Virginia to me. This looks like authentic Virginia and y'all look like a bunch of Virginians," he said at an early evening rally. "I've been traveling across this great state of Virginia. I've met folks everywhere I go I haven't seen a real Virginia and a fake Virginia I've just seen Virginia."
And now in Indiana he has John Mellencamp ad. Anyone seen Obama playing b-ball lately? Why doesn't he want his medical records released? Why is he getting away with a doctor's note?
Mellencamp radio ad: (Paid for by Obama for America)
"I've seen a lot of small towns, but now I'm seeing small towns across America dying. Folks losing their jobs and their homes. Eight years of George Bush has really hurt. And, John McCain, is just more of the same....I'm proud to support Barack Obama, because whether you live in a small town or in a big city - it's time for a change."

No comments: