Friday, March 28, 2008

barry on The View: No taxes < 75K, Economy not in top 3

March 28, 2008
Barry & the viewbots

PART 1 BARBARA SAYS HE'S SEXY

kimktb

PART 2
WRIGHT JUSTIFICATION (says it's ok because he retired) I never heard him say SOME of the things that I know have upset people.

kimktb3of4

PART 3
DOESN'T MENTION THE ECONOMY IN TOP THREE ISSUES

kimktb
PART 4
ELISABETH WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT HER TAXES
SHERRI WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT CAMPAIGN
BARBARA -- FEDERAL HELP FOR PEOPLE LOSING THEIR HOMES
Hillary says it should be a fight. Contentious with our surrogates. media "contributes to the sense of BITTERNESS." Look Senator Clinton is a bright (what you say to a child or underling) dedicated public servant. She was my friend before this contest started and she's gonna be friend after this contest ends. What I'm absolutely convinced of is that once we're all done - the Democrats will come together. That they will have a nominee they can be proud of and is going to work hard on their behalf [THEIR BEHALF?] In the same way that AFTER I BEAT JOHN MCCAIN...

[He just names himself and that the world will be proud of him!]

I trust that I'm gonna be able to---applause and laughter and smug smile--he puts out his hand (1:45) to shut up Elisabeth--Here's what I was gonna say Elisabeth. After I beat John McCain - I am not one who believes the democrats have a monopoly on wisdom. I come from the Land of Lincoln.

[Why does he keep bringing his name in reference to Abraham Lincoln? Ronald Reagan? FDR?]

ELISABETH: What about the economy? (3:13) Talk about taxes. How are you gonna handle taxes?

He makes a joke about him having to pay taxes. "I WANT TO CUT TAXES FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THAN 75K A YEAR OR LESS....Those of us who can afford to pay a little more pay a little more - those of us who need more help will pay less.

kimktb

No comments: