Monday, December 8, 2008

blago: "There's nothing but sunshine hanging over me"

December 8, 2008

The day before Blagojevich gets arrested he gives the Feds the ok to tape him...problem is they already have been...sneakilyly. Blagojevich was actually out doing something good for the people. I don't know if it was his words here or the fact that he was out in the public eye railing against Bank of America or because barry's minions were caught on tape - but he got rudely arrested the next morning in a ridiculously staged arrest that would make Lincoln roll over in his grave.


TPMTV

BLAGOJEVICH: I don't believe there's any cloud that hangs over me. I think there's nothing but sunshine hanging over me...And, by the way, I should say, that if anybody wants to tape my conversations - go right ahead. Feel free to do it. I appreciate anybody who wants to tape me openly and notoriously. And those who feel like they want to sneakily and wear taping devices, I would remind them that it kind of smells like Nixon and Watergate.


No comments: