Monday, December 8, 2008

Mr Donofrio on SCOTUS denial

December 8, 2008

Update straight from Mr Donofrio:
The main stream media should stop saying SCOTUS refused to hear the case. It was distributed for conference on Nov. 19. They had the issue before them for for sixteen days. Yes, they didn't take it to the next level of full briefs and oral argument. But they certainly heard the case and read the issues. The media is failing to acknowledge that. The case and issues were considered. Getting the case to the full Court for such consideration was my goal. I trust the Supreme Court had good reason to deny the application. Despite many attempts to stop their full review, my case was placed on their desks and into their minds. Please remember that. It's important for history to record that.

My application was denied. The Honorable Court chose not to state why.

My case may have suffered from the NJ Appellate Division Judge having incorrectly characterized my original suit as a "motion for leave to appeal" rather than the "direct appeal" that it actually was. On Nov. 21 I filed official Judicial misconduct charges with the NJ Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Judicial Conduct, and I updated SCOTUS about that by a letter which is part of SCOTUS Docket as of Nov. 22. The NJ Appellate Divison official case file is fraudulent.
I don't recall if I posted the weird and clearly intentional mess that went on with the lower court and the clerk. Why did they feel the need to mess with it - especially to a well-versed lawyer? It was crazier but not as creative as the anthrax quarantine. I didn't realize the Supreme Court didn't have to give a reason. There's no documentation of their proceedings anywhere then?

No comments: