Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Quote of the day: "I take one bullet and put it right in him. Bam!"

December 29, 2008

Cris Carter, former NFL wide receiver and ESPN sports commentator is one of the many who doesn't like Terrell Owens (TO) and has not been shy saying so. But his comments this time have gone right over the top. He was talking on ESPN'S Mike and Mike in the Morning:


courtesy of blacksportsonline09

CARTER: If it was me, I'd get rid of TO. TO got to go from the beginning. Right from the giddy up. I take one bullet and put it right in him. Bam!

How else does he mean this? According to Sporting News' CHRIS MOTTRAM, Carter said it a second time later in the day on the Tirico and Van Pelt Show:

CARTER: If I got a gun I got one bullet in it, I shoot T.O. right now. Right on the spot. I have a press conference my first day they hire me, I have him come, I put a bullet right there sitting in him.

Expected statement from Carter via ESPN:

CARTER: Obviously, I did not mean this literally. It was not the right choice of words. I was simply recommending a personnel decision to improve the Cowboys.

And to the kids listening?

No comments: