Saturday, January 31, 2009

peterson: we didn't celebrate Stacy's birthday

January 25, 2009

Peterson needed his fix. barry, Burris and blagojevich have overshadowed him so out he crawled out from his cave to demand his 15 seconds. First the engagement, then the stalking, then the moving in and now - with his fiance living in his house - he lets ABC's Jim Avila into his house to talk about Stacy. What's next? Nightline.

PETERSON: I think of the happier times all the time, some good memories. But it's kind of painful, so I don't really spend a lot of time walking down memory lane.

And then he mentions affairs she had? How could she possibly do that with him following her everywhere?

PETERSON: She left for somebody else, and there's been several affairs discovered. So yeah, I'm pretty mad.

And then there's another mysterious anonymous caller reporting a sighting on his lawyer's answering machine. It' so predictable. This time she was in Peoria.

CALLER: I'd just like you to know I did see Stacy again on January second.

What kind of wording is that? Look at each word. Doesn't make sense.

How did they celebrate Stacy's 24th birthday with fiance #5 in the house and while Stacy's family and friends held a vigil?

PETERSON: We didn't celebrate. We kind of like didn't want to remind the children that she was gone.

He told them initially that mommy is on vacation and it appears he has never updated or explained it any further. He said they don't need counseling.

PETERSON: It's a little harder on the little girl. You know once in a while she'll ask, you know, 'I want my mommy or where's mommy.' And that's hard."

And then there's the predictable narcissistic delusional madness.

PETERSON: I'm a celebrity everywhere in the world. I find it totally strange. I'll be out somewhere, and I'll get phone numbers put in my hand.

This man has to be stopped. Has he called any?

PETERSON: I'm keeping my options open.

And where was the fiance when he said that?

There is no engagement. Poor girl was a media pawn and her children are the ones who are suffering.

No comments: